Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lazy Days and (Not So) Stormy Weather

Well, Fay came and went pretty uneventfully here. The wind blew a bit, and it rained a lot, but thankfully it was nothing serious for us. I pray that those hit more directly will have fared as well.

This unemployment thing is starting to make me lazy! I slept till noon yesterday and today. It's a strange feeling...it's not a vacation and it's not a weekend, but still I have no real reason to get out of bed in the morning. I'm going to have to make sure that I spend the rest of my week a bit more productively. I don't want to get used to getting up at noon every day! I did do some work for my dad today, and I managed to get my room in some semblance of order. I guess I wasn't totally unproductive. I think tomorrow I may go visit my sister and help her with her kids for a few hours. At least that will get me out of the house.

I haven't heard from the family about an interview time yet, but they were hit a bit harder by the storm than I was, so I'm not all that surprised. Hopefully I will hear something soon. Relaxing is all well and good, but I do have bills to pay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails