Friday, October 3, 2008


Well, I've sent in my application to a family about 3.5 hours away from here. I talked with the mom on the phone a couple days ago, and everything sounds pretty good. This was the same family I had spoken with about a month ago and then never heard back from. Apparently they had been involved in a car accident and had some other things come up, so they had put their nanny search on hold. About a week ago, I got an email from them wondering if I was still available. If all goes well with the application (and I can't imagine a reason there would be a problem with my background check or references) I should be heading there for a trial visit in the near future. I pray that this one works out; but I know that if it doesn't, God will lead me to the right thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails