Sunday, November 2, 2008

After All, There's Only 52 Sleeps Till Christmas!

Today I made a target run to pick up some hooks for my Christmas lights (and some Superglue to repair my poor, broken Superman ornament). I think I have finished decorating now. I may pick up a few more thing throughout the season, but I am basically done. I do want to get a couple Christmas outfits for my Clark and Rilla (my Build-a-Bears). I thought I'd share some more pics of my personal Christmas wonderland. After all, I worked hard on it and not many people actually get to see my room.


If anyone is curious, the movie playing on my TV is Muppet's Christmas Carol, and the pirate ship was painted by my very talented sister (I cannot give her the credit for the idea though. We saw a very similar painting in an art store at Disney World, and she thought she could paint it.) It was my Christmas present last year. I think she did an excellent job. You can't really see the bottom in this picture, but there is a reflection of a skull on the water. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.... and WOW!!!

I LOVE YOUR ROOM!!!
Again... it makes me homesick, as my hubby does the outside or our house up in Christmas lights and stuff... but none of that for us... *sigh*.... so knowing you're already in the spirit lets me live my christmas joy from afar....

*hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails