Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Doctor


(click images to view larger)
PhotobucketYesterday I had an unexpected day off work. Toward late afternoon I started to feel that I needed a project that didn't involve sitting in front of my computer, so I pulled out my bag of yarn and went to work. I ended up coming up with my own pattern for this little 10th Doctor doll. **Spoilers for season 4. Highlight to read. (This is to keep Jenn from getting spoiled...sorry Jenn, you need to watch!)** This is the Meta-Crisis doctor from the end of season 4. In the show, his shirt is actually closer to a maroon color, but I worked with what I had. I am very glad that this particular version of the doctor doesn't wear a tie as I didn't enjoy making the tie on the last doctorr. He's smaller than the original one I made, and I think he turned out a little better. I put him next to the Puffs tissue box, to show his actual size. I'm quite fond of him. :) I plan to make a little Rose to go with him as well. In fact, as I just found out that I'm not working today either, I think I'll be making her this afternoon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails