Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vidding Again



Introducing my very first Doctor Who Music video! Apart from the frustrations of trying to work with a new editing program that seemed to enjoy crashing, removing clips at random, and adding ghost clips to places where I couldn't get rid of them, I really enjoyed making this. It's my first completed video in, I think, nearly a year. I've been dying to get back into vidding, but computer frustrations and lack of inspiration of kept me from it. Doctor Who has provided me with fresh ideas and desire, so hopefully I can get this program figured out and get back into the swing of things.

No need to watch if you aren't a Doctor who fan (though if you aren't, you should be!). Also, it has lots of season 4 spoilers in it, so don't watch if you are still working your way through the show. If you are a fan and you have already seen the show up to date, then go ahead and enjoy. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails