Monday, November 1, 2010

Patty O'Green

Several weeks ago I got an invitation to a Halloween party. It's been awhile since I've actually had a reason to dress up for Halloween, so I wanted to come up with something creative.  A good friend of mine had gone to a party earlier this year as Rainbow Brite, and looking at her pictures on Facebook inspired me.  At first I considered actually dressing up as Rainbow Brite, but then I thought about my Patty O'Green doll I'd had when I was little.  The Rainbow Brite Color Kids are a little more obscure than Rainbow herself, but I thought it would be fun. It took a while to find/make all the pieces, but I had a lot of fun doing it.  I even went on ebay and bought myself a Patty O'Green doll and the Sprite that went with her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails