Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cheeeeeeeesecake!

Several weeks ago, I was asked to make a peanut butter cheesecake for a friend's birthday.  After much searching through recipes, I finally decided to go with this one.  Let me assure you that it was an excellent choice.  As with most good cheesecake, it wasn't cheap or quick to make, but it was worth every penny and minute I put into it. (The birthday boy seemed to enjoy it as well!) It has an Oreo crust covered with a layer of chocolate fudge and peanut butter cup pieces, a thick and rich peanut butter cheesecake filling, chocolate ganache spooned over the top, and finished off with some peanut butter icing and a peanut butter cup.  If you are a fan of cheesecake, peanut butter, and chocolate, I'd say this is definitely one you should try out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails