Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bell Choir

I am so excited! I'm going to be able to continue my handbell choir. The last two months I helped out with a little music program on Wednesday nights at church. The other part of it wasn't really working out due to various things, and the woman I was helping decided to find a different church. My handbell choir was pretty good though. The kids seemed excited about what they were doing, and they really were doing a great job with it. After the other lady left, I wasn't sure what would be happening on Wednesday nights, but I spoke with the Children's director who told me that if I wanted, she would love for me to to continue with the bells. I'll have the kids for a half hour of bell choir every Wednesday night. It is exciting to be able to do something that I love and that is also uplifting for the children. Now I just need to get some music and lessons ready!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love your new layout! If I had found it first, I would have stolen it from you ;). I'm sure you will be great at your bell choir. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Bell choir!!! WOW!!! How hard is that to co-ordinate. It sounds like such an awesome project... and with kids too... I wish we could get a sound snippet of them... Good luck with this project. It sounds perfect for you!

*hugs*

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails