Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Short Day In The Emerald City!

I just got back from seeing Wicked for the 3rd time in three years. The ticket was a birthday present from my parents, and I went with three of my friends. The production was, once again, phenomenal. Marcie Dodd played Elphaba (interestingly, when I saw the LA production, she played Nessarose), and she was absolutely the best Elphaba I've seen yet. I can't really say about the rest of the cast as much of it tends to run together in my mind. However, Marcie certainly stood out. Every Elphaba I've seen has been amazing, but this one had me awed. It was such a fun evening. We all met at Olive Garden beforehand for dinner and then drove over to the theater together. It's always fun to have an occasion to dress up and have a night out with the girls. :) We got a lady to take a picture of us by the sign as we walked out. It's not the best picture, but it's the only one I have.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I changed my blog address...

http://aeonish.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

And next up ... the real Emerald City! ;) I am glad you had a good time, and I am so jealous you went to the Olive Garden. Consider it irrational pregnant syndrome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails