Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trampolines and Forgotten Lunches

After a fun weekend of babysitting, I'm very happy to be able to say that I'm back in my own house and back online! Really though, I did have a great time with the kids. We got through the weekend without any major catastrophes and very few tears. I do have to confess that I forgot to send the kid's lunches with them to school on Friday! Thankfully, they have an account or something set up at school and were able to buy hot lunches. I felt like such a moron though! Their mom had even packed their lunches for them already. All I had to do was stick them in their lunch boxes and send them on their way. It just totally left my mind as we were going out the door. Oh well, the children did not starve. Other than the lunches and a some bedtime, "I miss my mommy" tears, everything went smoothly. Saturday, we spent the afternoon at my sister's house for her birthday party. I took a little video of them playing with my nephew on my sister's trampoline. Pardon the wind sounds. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video is so cute. Isn't it great to see the innocence of children at play!
And... is that a BARN in the background??!!!??!!! How COOL is that!!!
I can relate to the forgotten lunches. I've done it once or twice with Bethany and they don't have alternative solutions in her year.... but you sound like the best babysitter regardless!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails