Monday, October 5, 2009

Shine

I'm a feeling totally overwhelmed and honored right now.  Awhile back I entered one of my Lois and Clark videos in this contest on youtube, and I just found out that I tied for first place in one of the categories!  I love making my videos, and it's always nice when people leave comments and feedback on them, but I certainly never expected to win anything with any of them. 

Here is the video if anyone cares to watch it. The promt was that the video should use clips from every aired season of the show and needed to showcase each main character (anyone who had ever appeared in the opening credits) for every season. I had a great time making this one, so I'm very excited about winning. :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations!! I love that video!

reilly said...

Hi Lauren! Thanks so much for your comment! :) I'm so glad someone understands the gathering thing - all it is pulling threads but it is such a pain sometimes!

The pattern for the skirt is Simplicity 3706, it should be easy to find if you just throw that into google!

Related Posts with Thumbnails