Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Little Like...

Is it Christmas time yet?  I can't decide.  Last year by this time I had all my Christmas decorations up, and I was listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies.  So far this year I haven't really done any of that.  On the other hand, my bedroom floor is currently strewn with top secret Christmas gift projects and there is a Christmas tree up in the living room.  We got a pre-lit Christmas tree from some friends, and Mom pulled it out tonight because she thought one section of lights was out.  She had planned to spend the evening searching for the offending bulb, but it turned out that she just hadn't had it plugged in properly, and the lights work just fine.  Therefore it is up, and up it shall remain.  

So anyway, what to do now?  I have lots more work to do on Christmas presents, and it would be nice to get a lot out of that out of the way before the season is in full swing.  things do get busy.  Pulling the Christmas decorations out of the closet sounds like fun, but also a lot of work.  Or perhaps I should just go to bed.  Ha, sure. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails