Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 More Sleeps!

Excuse the picture.  There is no purpose to it whatsoever.  Sometimes I have a little too much fun with Photo Booth, and I do hate posts with no pictures.  :D

After about 3 months worth of crocheting, I'm finally done with all my projects.  I have checked off every item on that crazy list I had. It is time to get down to the business of enjoying the season.  I have a little shopping left to do, but I'll get it done.   I'd get it done faster if I could figure out what to get my sister, but whatever.  The weather is finally cooling down a bit.  The house is beeeeeeeeautifuly decorated (my mom is so good at turning the place into a Christmas wonderland). There are yummy goodies overflowing the refrigerator and pantry.  It's early early Sunday morning.  Sunday the 20th of December.  It's Christmas week!  Merry Christmas!  Tomorrow (well, later today really) my Grandma and my Aunties and Uncles will be flying in for the week.  Monday my cousins come.  I love this time of year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails