Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Star Wars Day!

May the 4th be with you.  ;)

I can't believe how long I've neglected my blog.  I don't think I've ever gone so long without blogging before.  I skipped the entire month of April!  I wish I could say the blogging dry spell was over, but I kind of doubt it.  It's not that I'm not doing anything or have nothing on my mind.  It's just that the things on my mind aren't really things I care to blog about at present.  I'm sure I'll be back eventually. :)

As far as all those resolutions I made go...well, sigh...I'm not doing so good with any of them!  I've not really be knitting or sewing.  I started working out and was doing really well for awhile, but then I lost focus.  I need to get back into it.  I was really enjoying it.  The food...well...yeah, I suck.  Trying new foods is SO HARD for me.  I don't really understand why that is.  I haven't given up totally on any of my resolutions.  I will try to get back with all of them...especially the working out and trying new foods.  I think those two are the most important. 

Anyway, I'm still alive and doing very well.  Someday the more regular posting may resume. :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails