Monday, April 4, 2011

A Return To Blogging (Hopefully)

Sometimes I really miss blogging. I think part of the reason that I haven't blogged lately is that I feel like I have to first catch you up on the past year or so. Well, I am not really going to do that. It would be too time consuming and too crazy. I will tell you the following:
There's this guy, let's call him "D" for now, and his two amazing kids who we will refer to as "S" and "N" for the time being. (Jenn, you fabulous commer-upper of nicknames, help me out with some titles for these guys, please!) I spend a lot of time with these three boys and am, in fact, pretty stinkin' crazy about all of them. I don't plan to go into great detail about my relationship with D on here, but it is likely that he and his boys will factor into many posts, and I thought it would be best if anyone reading had a general idea of who they are. For reference, you can see D a couple posts down. He is the one in the Scooby outfit. I don't plan to post pictures of his boys on here unless I decide to ask him if I can and he lets me. However, if you are my friend on FB you can see lots of pictures of them there.

I plan to start blogging more again (I hope). I enjoy looking back on my posts and remembering different things I did and how I felt at different times. I doubt I am going to forget this past year, but I am still a little sad that I didn't document it better.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails