Saturday, April 16, 2011

This morning, D and I took the boys to the beach. It was a gorgeous beach day - warm and sunny without being blazing hot. We made sandcastles, swam, and searched for shells. A few years ago, if you'd told me that I would enjoy a day at the beach, I'd have looked at you like you'd lost your mind. I still don't think I would want to spend a whole day there, but I find that I really look forward to a morning at the beach with D and the boys.

After the beach, we met up with D's parents for lunch at Hurricane's. I had some delicious Mahi tacos. (Fish tacos and mornings at the beach...I really have started branching out.) We took the boys over to a playground for awhile after lunch and then hung out at D's parents for about an hour before D took me to the airport.

That is where I am now...airport. I should be boarding in about 30 minutes for my flight out to California to visit my best friend for a week.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails