Friday, April 29, 2011

California Trip

I spent last week in the Sacramento area with my BFF.  I'm not going to give a highly detailed trip account, but I will share some pictures. 

We spent one day in the Foothills of the Sierras visiting some old mining towns...


 
Walking on some short trails...


And seeing the breathtaking views of the Middle Fork of the American River.




Since it was getting close to Easter, we decided one day that we would have some fun coloring eggs.



My last full day there, we took a trip out to the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield.



It was a nice trip.  As you can see in the above picture, my friend is pregnant.  We have been friends since we were in 5th grade, so it was good to be able to be around to share a little of this special time with her.  


Oh, here is a picture of the view from the plane window on the way home.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails