Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ABCs of Me

I was skimming through blogs at work (they have put me in the office today with little to do aside from giving teachers bathroom breaks and answering the phone), and I came across this little  ABC of me thing.  ...figured I'd fill it out.  :)

A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: Full

C. Chore you hate: Hmm...Folding fitted sheets.  For this reason, I only own one set of sheets.  I wash them and put them right back on the bed. 

D. Dogs: Scared of them.  As a child I was terrified of them.  I'd scream and hide behind my parents.  Now I try to deal.  Sometimes I do better than others...depends on the dog.

E. Essential start to your day: D usually calls me after he drops the boys off at school when he's driving to work.  It makes it soooo much easier to get myself out of bed. :)

F. Favorite color: Various shades of teals, aquas, or blue/greens
 
G. Gold or silver: I like both.  I'm not going to pick.
 
H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments: My degree is in voice.  I took about a thousand years of piano lessons, but I'm pretty awful at it.  

J. Job title: Childcare Professional

K. Kids: Of my own...none.  I'm pretty in love with D's boys though, and I think we all know that I'm the world's greatest Auntie. ;)  Oh yeah, and there are all those demons  sweet little darlings I work with every day. 
 
L. Live: Yes, I live.  Specifically, Florida.  More Specifically, Southwest Florida.  Even more specifically, at my house. ;)

M. Mom’s name: Valerie

N. Nicknames: Jenn calls me Chad. I don't really have any other nicknames.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Other than directly after being born, none so far.

P. Pet peeve: People not being respectful of other people's time...showing up late, not being where you say you will be when you say you will be there, etc...

Q. Quote from a movie:
“For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?”—Mr. Bennet, Pride and Prejudice (Actually, I believe in the movie he said, "What do we live for..."  this is the book quote, but the point is the same.) 
For good measure, I'm throwing in a TV show quote that I love."There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe: Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold."- 10th Doctor, Doctor Who

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One younger sister and an older brother-in-law.

T. Time you wake up: Usually around 8-8:30


U. Underwear: Confession: I own approximately 40 pairs of underwear from Victoria's Secret.  It's kind of absurd, really.

V. Vegetables you dislike: This list keeps getting shorter!! I am still having some trouble stomaching summer squash and zucchini.  I am learning to tolerate them though.  There are still several veggies that I haven't worked up the nerve to really try.

W. What makes you run late: Being dependent upon other people.  It is very, very rare that I'm late on my own.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth are all I can think of right now.

Y: Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy. ;)  

Z. Zoo: I LOVE ZOO! (inside  joke) See previous post for zoo memories.  Also, this past year D and I and the boys had a pass to the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, so I have lots of nice Zoo memories. My favorite Zoo animal is the giraffe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails