Friday, April 13, 2012

Veggies

I feel like I'm running out of vegetables to try.  I recently tried asparagus and found that it was delicious.  My grocery store does these dinner samples every afternoon.  They make up a full dinner and put out little plates for testing.  Then they give out a recipe card and have an area there where you can find all the things needed for the meal together.  One night they made some kind of chicken with asparagus.  I really liked it. 

I suppose I need to try brussel sprouts and radishes.  I'm not sure what else.  So far, I haven't tried a lot of vegetables that I've really hated.  In fact, I can't think of any off the top of my head (mushrooms don't count, do they?).  The more I eat vegetables, the more I find that I actually really like them.  They taste good, and they are good for me! What an excellent combo.  I'd like some suggestions for more unusual veggies that I should try.  If you have a favorite way to prepare them, then please share that as well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails