Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's something...

I got a job, but not the job I applied for.  She didn't seem to think I was qualified to jump in and start that position in the way she needed.  I'm not sure I'd be ready for that either.  However, yesterday she called me to offer me a part time position as a receptionist.  It's not a lot of hours or money, but it's something, and something is better than nothing.  There is a strong possibility that in the fall I could get a full time position teaching infants or toddlers in the school.  I'm not really sure that I want that, but we'll see how things go.  I'll admit that I'm afraid of being stuck in preschool forever though.  I think I will keep an eye out for other opportunities, but for now at least I'll have some income.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails