Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Consolidation

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post.   I just thought you might be feeling the need to gaze upon my countenance.  You're welcome.

Here's the thing about me and blogging; I make all blogging decisions after midnight.  In the wee small hours of the morning, I will suddenly decide to start a new blog or change up a blog or whatever.  Well, my latest decision is to consolidate my blogs.  A girl who can barely keep up with one blog has no business having three.  I haven't posted on the picky chick blog in over a year, and my fitness blog posts are few and far between.  There seems to be no reason to not just post everything in one place.  All my posts from the all over the blogosphere are now here.  You may read or ignore them as you choose. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails