Saturday, August 16, 2008

Homeward Bound!

Sniffle...my last night in Springfield. :( It's always a bit sad to see vacation come to an end, but I know it will be good to get back home.

Today we all took the windy, hilly roads down to my aunt and uncle's cabin on Table Rock Lake. It was a very relaxing day of boating, laying out, eating, and napping. I even got a couple chances to go tubing out on the lake. Yes, I did get tipped and thrown of the tube once, and I loved every minute of it!!


I finally got an email tonight about that job possibility. We are supposed to be setting up an interview sometime in the next week. Please pray that things will go well and that it will be very clear whether or not this is the right job for me. It sounds pretty great, and I'm starting to get my hopes up, but I know that God may have different plans for me. We shall see.

Tomorrow I will be driving back to St. Louis and heading home. I'm sure it will be another long day, and I'm praying that there will be no delays this time. As it is, I will be getting home around midnight. At least I don't have to get up early Monday morning to go to work! That will be nice. I'm always wishing for a vacation to recover from vacation. Perhaps this time I will actually get it!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Your hair looks so cute. And it looks like you had a ton of fun. I commend you for the intertube. I won't get on one since hearing that a certain husband of mine was almost killed on one in high school. Aren't vacations nice?

And I said a prayer for you about the job. I hope it will be clear whether it is the right path for you. A superpirate needs some super ... wenches? to take care of ;)

Mwah.
J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails