Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A... Michigander's Life For Me????

Today my aunt in Michigan called to tell me that she has a friend who is looking for a nanny at least temporarily. She wanted to know if I was interested before asking more about the job. Am I interested? I honestly don't know at this point. I do need a job, and to be honest, a few months in Michigan during the fall doesn't really sound all that bad. I don't think I want to be a permanent Michigander, but I spent the first 9 years of my life as one and several years after that pretending I was still one. I would be close to my grandmas, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Now, of course I still don't really know anything about this job. It may turn out to be another dead end, but you never know where the Lord will lead. It could be fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails