Friday, October 17, 2008

It's About Time

I FINALLY heard back from them. Only took them 6 days to respond . Poor thing, she just isn't sure what to do. Should she hire someone like me who is "too calm" and "too nice." Maybe if I come for another visit I will behave differently, and she will be better able to make her decision. Well, let me tell you, I made her decision pretty easy. I told her I had decided to go in a different direction. Even if she had begged me to come work for her I would have most likely turned her down. I'm starting to get excited about the idea of a choir...terrified, but excited. Also, I called my old boss at the preschool this morning. I start back there on Tuesday afternoon. I'm not sure how long I will stay, but I know it's about time I start working again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails