Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break!

This week is flying by. One of the perks of my job is that I get a Spring Break. Of course, I don't get paid, but still, it is nice to have the week off.

Over the weekend my sister and her fam came down, so I got to spend lots of time with the nephew and nieces. Saturday night D and the boys joined us and the 5 kiddos had a blast playing together. Sunday we joined my parents at their church, and D ended up staying here with the boys another night as I was going to be watching them the next day anyway.

Monday was so fun. My sis and I did Easter Eggs with all the kids.


We set up shop on the back porch and went to town with egg dye.


In the afternoon we loaded them all in our cars and headed over to a local park so they could get some energy out.



Tuesday I watched the boys at their house. We spent the morning playing games, riding bikes, etc. After lunch we all got working on chores and homework. I made some delicious chipotle pulled chicken sliders.

Wednesday was spent cleaning my PT Cruiser. I even spent two hours getting the wheels from this...



To this...



I got it as clean and sparkly as I could because today I took it in and traded it for...


A 2013 Hyundai Elantra! Buh-bye check engine light and vampire car that likes to stop working if I drive it during the day. Hello shiny new ride and car payments.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails