Friday, August 9, 2013

I CAN!

I don't know how I'm going to do this.  I really don't.  It has to be done though.  Tonight I put on a pair of pants that used to be my comfy loose pants.  Folks, they were almost too tight.  I had to squeeze a bit.  That made me really said.  I don't have one pair of pants that I'm comfortable in anymore.  I really need to get myself back down to where I'm comfortable in my own skin (and my pants).

So, I decided tonight that I was going to start doing better.  I began by only eating half of my pulled pork sandwich at Rib City.  Of course, I ate all my sweet potato fries, but it's something, right? Ugh, why is it so hard?! I know. I know.  Things that are worthwhile take work.  Life isn't easy.  Suck it up, Buttercup!

I need an exercise program I can stick with.  I need to just make myself do it. Every. Single. Day.  I need to start saying no to putting garbage in my body.  I need to stay focused. I need to tell myself that I CAN DO THIS! Every day people do things that are hard.  Harder than saying no to a cookie or yes to exercise.  I can be healthy and fit.  I CAN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails